Thursday, May 19, 2005

LIFE IN THE SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN Pt. One



It was a difficult morning. The winds were blowing at sixty-eight miles per hour according to my wind gauge, and the edge of the roof was coming away from the back wall of my cabin. The wind chill was awful, but I managed to get things tacked together before the rains came. I have to fire up the generator every time I use the computer, because the generator provides all my electricity. Anyway, I get lonely out here. I think it is time to make some new friends, and the other night while I was listening in to some international radio on my Grundig, they were talking about weblogs. So, here I am. My name is Donald McFarlane. Glad to meet you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Snave said...

I ran across your blog this morning while I was hitting the "next blog" button, and I have to say you are a brave soul... Good luck with the weather!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters