Monday, May 30, 2005

THANKS A LOT, SNAVE!

I have been "tagged" by Snave of "Various Miseries". I will try to answer the following as best I can. I know I'm supposed to have only three answers per item... a couple of them crept into the four-or-five-answer realm.

Your favorite band/artist:
1. Jandek
2. Air Supply
3. Captain and Tennille

Your hobbies/interests:
1. Being alone
2. listening to shortwave radio
3. long walks with my dog

Things that scare you:
1. the future
2. the past
3. the present

Your favorite fiction writers:
1. Antoine de Saint Exupery
2. Albert Camus
3. Nietszche

Your three celebrity crushes:
1. Charo
2. Mae West
3. Pia Zadora

What you are wearing right now:
1. long underwear
2. wool pants
3. wool socks
4. wool shirt
5. insulated boots

What you want in a relationship:
1. time alone to think
2. fidelity
3. good conversation

Your everyday essentials:
1. Kerguelen cabbage
2. walking the dog
3. experiencing the elements

Your drugs of choice:
1. Southern Comfort
2. vodka
3. everclear
4. fresh air

I don't really know of very many other bloggers. I guess I'll be tagging
Damien of "Couch Warfare"
McGibfried of "MCG"
Tom Harper of "Who Hijacked Our Country"

Have fun, folks!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tom Harper said...

Nothing personal, but I'm not gonna be taking part in this. I try to stay away from all the trendy things bloggers are doing: 100 things about me, I'm a Squiggly Little Crawlie Thing in the TTLB Ecosystem, those diagonal bands in the upper right corner that say Make Poverty History or Make Liberalism History, etc.

Sorry to let you down. If this is the equivalent of breaking a chain letter, I'll just keep looking over my shoulder :)

I do like your blog, though. Hope there aren't any hard feelings.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Donald said...

Not a problem! I understand. I was a bit reluctant to take this on, and I hope you weren't too pestered by my request. I like your blog also.

Now I need to go drown my sorrows in Southern Comfort! 8-)>

4:05 PM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

i shall do it.. as i do anything trendy and viral!

but i can't believe you are a captain and tennille fan.. damn.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Samwick said...

I don't know, I think these sorts of questions can be fun, like a broken mirror casting back dozens of tiny reflections...you see scattered bits of personality in them. Mae West, for example, is a very nifty choice, and it may not have come up otherwise.

How are you today, Donald? How is your trusty dog doing?

I'm at work right now, just drinking green tea and passing the time. Nietzsche is also one of my favorites, and, with Camus, the Myth of Sisyphus (though incorrectly spelled) is something I read frequently. It's amazing.

thhofpa22: actually, there is a punishment for breaking a chain-letter...your left pinky toe falls off. Tragic!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Donald said...

I've been busy, but there will be an update on Charley soon. He has had some misfortune, but I think he's bearing up fairly well.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Save some Southern Comfort for me! I might be visiting sometime soon, now that I'm back in the States.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Damien said...

Tis finished, I have finally completed the list, sorry it took so long chap.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters