Sunday, June 05, 2005

WHEELCHAIR REPAIR HELP REQUESTED

FreeFileHosting.Net
(drawing by Donald)

Charley's wheelchair fell apart a few days ago. It seems like one of the bolts fell out when we were out walking the other day, and I couldn't find it. We were near the waterfall, enjoying the scenery...
FreeFileHosting.Net

when his chair just sort of collapsed.

I suppose this will necessitate a trip into Port-aux-Francais...
FreeFileHosting.Net
but who knows if I will be able to find anything I'd need there besides chicken wire (which would work, but which would not be as aesthetically pleasing as real parts would be).

In the meantime, I will have to carry Charley around. He weights about 75 pounds, so this won't be easy. It will be especially annoying when he has to do his business. Poor dog... ! At least he is done with all the vomiting. As good as Thomas must have tasted, it did a number on Charley's digestive system.

2 Comments:

Blogger Damien said...

Poor poor Charley, my thoughts and prayer are with you and you disabled poochie. Your picture of Charley is tugging at my hear strings poor poor doggie.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Damien is right, man. You had better get the parts you need to fix his chair, or else you will have to get disinfectants for his legs.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters