Tuesday, June 14, 2005

STUPID JAY

FreeFileHosting.Net
(drawing by Donald)

My stupid imaginary friend Jay beat me at cards for the first time ever last night. The stupid jerk. I suppose it was my fault for drinking too much, but he's still giving me grief about it this morning.

We were playing poker and I thought my two sevens and two kings were enough to win, but he had three aces. I always beat because all I have to do is pay attention, but I must have been enjoying the Southern Comfort a bit too much. Dang it!

I don't know how Jay does it, but he never seems to have a hangover. At least I won't be going out fishing today. I don't think my head could take the rough waters.

He left for a walk, but he said he will be back with his girlfriend Annie this evening.

The things that pass for entertainment around here...

3 Comments:

Blogger Samwick said...

You know, your imaginary friend Jay looks an awful lot like Jesus. Maybe when he told you his name you heard 'Jay', but perhaps he was really justing saying the letter 'J', abbreviating his first name. See if he will turn your water into wine, this may end up being a pretty sweet deal for you. Take care, Donald...

1:34 PM  
Blogger Donald said...

Dang, I never thought of that. But Jesus wasn't supposed to have ever had sex with anyone. If he did, does that mean that Annie might really be Mary Magdalene?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

Very deep, very deep. Sounds like the 'the last temptation of Christ Part II- Big J gets lucky'. I see the Rock would make a nice Mosses.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters